Void Property Management
Void property management protects your property when it’s not in use.
Empty or void properties can be a prime target for vandalism, fire, theft and squatters. It’s essential to protect your property with a trusted company.
RPS Facilities offers void property management throughout Scotland and the UK, all from our base in Falkirk. We protect single properties and multiple sites.
Many insurers demand regular inspections for your policy to remain valid. Our trained teams work with you to provide maximum protection and meet your policy requirements, making sure you’re fully covered.
What does void property management include?
From the moment you contact RPS Facilities, you can expect Director-led advice and support. Our void property management is always carried out by a dedicated team.
We tailor our service to suit your building and requirements. The service can include:
- External physical check to ensure there has been no damage or theft
- Internal physical check to assess for break ins, damage, squatters or theft
- Mail removal and forwarding, if required
- Checking utility meter readings
- Reporting back any issues
- Advising on any further security measures needed.
If you require any additional checks, these can be tailored into your plan.
How does it work?
- We discuss your requirements and give you an assessment, offering advice on what your void property inspection should include, how often to carry it out and other issues to consider.
- We agree a clear plan, detailing procedures for the management of your void properties.
- You then hand over to us to take care of your properties, and request updates as little or often as you like.
Make sure you’re protected by RPS
RPS are fully accredited and you can be confident your properties are in safe hands. We’re trusted to carry out void property management all over the UK.