A security guard is seen to privately fulfill a policing function. This may be to protect property, assets or people. Security training becomes crucial to ensure absolute professionalism and efficiency is maintained by the guards on the job.
At RPS, all our security guards are SIA Licensed and fully screened and vetted for 10 years.
Our security guards can dissuade thieves from retail outlets, man front desks at corporate facilities, provide crowd control at events, monitor CCTV surveillance and even patrol parking spaces.
They act as a visual deterrent protecting property from theft, avoiding water and fire damage and deterring vandalism in all your properties.
Benefits of having our Security Guards
Our aim is “Protecting your business around the clock”
- Enable your people – whether customers, employees or the public – to feel secure no matter what the location
- Our guards can inspect your premises and recommend ways to minimize your risks of theft, accidents or any other criminal activity.
- Act as a visual deterrent of crime
- Handle potential trespassing and vandalism by patrolling the premises
- Fulfilling business-mandated security policies such as monitoring CCTV cameras, gates, entrances and checking alarm systems
- Help assist with the overall management of the area
- Useful for controlling access points for visitors or contractors that may legitimately require entry into a property.
We can cover the following areas: