Key Holding provides you with a response and deployment of RPS security officers whenever and wherever an alarm activation is indicated day or night whether false or not – your first line of defence against any potential threat to your premises, property and staff.
- RPS provide Key-holding and Alarm Response services that cover most of Scotland
- RPS dispatch fully uniformed and trained patrol supervisors to investigate and respond to any alarm activation’s at your premises.
- RPS security supervisors check the building in full, reset alarms and secure the premises.
- If necessary RPS will liaise with the Police, repair contractors and emergency services in the event of something more serious.
Remember: An alarm without a response is only a noise!
- You can be sure that a fully trained patrol supervisor will be there to respond to any alarm activations at your premises
- RPS patrol division are in full contact with Police and emergency services.
- By using us you are eliminating any potential dangerous or worrying situations for your staff on responding to an alarm activation.